Welcome to Green!

A site for Happiness

Friday 23 March 2012

STOP!Don't curse NIGERIA again!

I don't need America to tell me that.Nigeria will inevitably collapse.It just exists like something hanging on a thread.I pray to Almighty God everyday for the collapse of Nigeria.I pray five times a day and in all the five times,I say God,you are a God of justice.This country is satanic.Oh God,if you love the people,let this evil entity collapse.Nigeria will surely collapse.I don't believe in Nigeria.I have never seen myself as a Nigerian.Ihate Nigeria as i hate satan(News,2005)
The above statement was made by Asari Dokubo while reacting to an American intelligent report on the likely collapse of Nigeria.I really was spechless when i read this piece.As much as i feel so much concern for the Niger deltans,this is a highly negative comment made against the country.
I wish we would pray instead of these kind of statements.Let us compare Nigeria to the other west african states,they are very small and can not dare be what Ngeria is and can be,and will be.It does not favour us as people if the country breaks and the components become  banana republics.Nigeria is a country with potential and all that is needed is a conscious effort by her citizens and tenacity on the asking of questions from our representatives that we have entrusted with power.GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment